Thursday, October 14, 2010

Announcement: by popular demand

...by popular demand of many of the subscribers I am now offering one-on-one video/audio chat for the purpose of going in depth of my podcast's lessons.

This would be a perfect way to solidify all you've learned, practice your pronunciation, and ask questions.

All you need is a computer, broadband internet connection, and an iChat, AIM, or Skype screen name. Google video chat is also an option.

Along with this I am still offering translation services (letters, docs, etc).

Please, email me for more info.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalia, I've just started learning Russian, and have gone through ~ 6 lessons (I'm listening to your podcasts, beside learning from penguin's new manual). I find your lessons useful!
I shall contact you for one-to-one lesson when I get further.
Thanks,
Cristina

Natalia said...

Wishing you fun-filled studies, Christina!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to make anymore podcasts? I am learning Russian (just started in september) and have gone through your lessons and am wanting more :b Thank you very much for all the help!

-Пеареи

LukeW said...

These podcasts are great. keep them coming!